A Commercial Checking account offers you a lot of banking power without a lot of cost, making it a good choice for organizations with more frequent transactions. No minimum opening deposit is required.
Commercial Checking includes:
- Online Banking and Bill Pay
- Mobile Banking
- Check images on your statements and online
- Debit BusinessCard/ATM access card
A Union Bank Commercial Checking account also includes an earnings credit for deposit balances that may offset service charges.1 To help offset account fees, maintaining a $1500 minimum daily balance is required to be eligible for the earnings credit.
- $4.50 monthly account fee
- $0.17 per check paid
- $0.12 per non-Union Bank item deposited
- $0.15 per deposit
1 90 percent of the 91-day Treasury Bill rate in effect on the date of statement and calculated on each $100 of average collected balance of $1,500 or more.